- Collaboration agreement for medical research between Group Aporia and Foundation Sant Pere Claver / Years: 2015-2018
- Collaboration agreement for philosophical research between Group Aporia and Bioethics Borja Institute and Arnau d’Escala Campus / Years: 2014-2016
- Aporia: Consolidated research group by the Government of Catalonia. / Ref. 2014SGR965 / Years: 2014-2018; 2009-2013; 2005-2008; 2001-2004; 1999-2001
- Science, Technology and Ethics / Co-ordination of the project with Catalan Studies Institut (IEC) / Years: 2011-2014
- Precaution, responsibility and respect: comparative study / Ministry of Science and Innovation / Ref. FFI2008-04703/FISO / Years: 2008-2010
- Project ETHICSWEB / European Union. VII Framework Program / Coordinated by the University of Bonn, Centre for Ethics in the Life Sciences. In partnership with more than 20 universities / Web: http://www.infoethics.com / Years: 2008-2010
- National Applied Ethics Network / MEC (Directorate-General for Research) / Ref. HUM2004-21556-E / Years: 2005-2006
- Eulabor (Analysis of ethical regulation systems in Europe and Latin America) / European Union. VI Framework Program / Coordinated by Eugenia Lamas (Inserm, France). In partnership with Chile (USACH), Uruguay, Argentina, Mexico and Brazil (Fundaçâo Oswaldo Cruz) and Foundation EPSON (Spain) / Years: 2005-2008
- Edecad (New technologies: knowledge diffusion & social inclusion) / European Union. VI Framework Program. External Relations Bureau for Europe and Asia (ASIA-IC&T) / Coordinated by Lynn Martin (University of Central England in Birmingham). In partnership with: Indian Institute for Foreign Trade (India), Dalian Maritime University (China) and Foundation EPSON (Spain) / Years: 2003-2005
- Eurocitizen. Citizen of Europe, an interactive, agent-based on-line edutainment environment to promote European intercultural education and cooperation among citizens of Europe / European Union. V Framework Program. E-content program. / Coordinated by Ioannis Antoniades (MLS Firmware, Greece). In partnership with Agentscape (Germany), ICDC (UK), Total Language Solutions (UK), UB (Spain) / Years: 2002-2004
- Prolegomenon to an Ethics in Technological Society / MEC-Sector Program for the general promotion of knowledge / Ref. PB98-1194 / Years: 1999-2002.
- V International Bioethics Congress. “Philosophy and Mental Health” / 25 and 26 November 2014 / University of Barcelona
- IV International Bioethics Congress. “Ethics for human relationships. What is humanizing assistance? / 7 and 8 November 2013 / University of Barcelona
- III International Bioethics Congress. “Justice and Vulnerability” / 29 and 30 October 2012 / University of Barcelona / INFOÈTICA Newsletter / Infoètica is an electronic bulletin that selects and synthesizes international press opinion articles about issues related to Ethics of Science and Technology.
- The experience of Time Symposium / 7 May 2009 / In this symposium we aimed to count on different contributions from biology, anthropology, sociology and philosophy in order to complement and enrich our approaches. / The experience of Time Symposium / University of Barcelona / Year: 2008
- The experience of Time Symposium / Ministry of Science and Innovation / Ref. FFI2008-00920-E/FILO / Year: 2008
- III International Technoethical Congress / Third edition of International Technoethical Congress was organized by Technoetical institute in partnership with Ethics and Contemporary Philosophy Research Group of the University of Barcelona. Government of Catalonia. University Department: Research and Information Society-ARCS.